Saturday, November 13, 2010

Start Here. Learn as you go. Here goes...

I've been without a laptop for months.. possibly a year. I've lost track of time. That can happen in stories. I don't have an episode for Story Station scheduled but intend to within the next few weeks. Finally a laptop is sitting on my lap. I found working on an old pc at my desk just didn't work for me so I've been away from the internet. I haven't even been checking my email or facebook very often. It's time to plug back in. I spend too much time in my mind trying to come up with a grand plan of what I want to do with Story Station, the life of Faye Bull and other friends and contributors. I'm tired of planning. I've decided to throw all plans out and jump in. Who knows where this blog will go...

No comments:

Post a Comment